An action plan for leaders: Hospital performance improvement in times of political uncertainty
Wednesday, June 21st, 2017 | 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM CT
Healthcare is not off the table when it comes to change coming out of Washington, D.C. The AHCA was passed by the House and awaits further action by the Senate. Irrespective of what happens with the legislation, it is likely the $3 trillion dollar healthcare industry will undergo significant policy and/or regulatory change, posing additional challenges to healthcare providers.
Becker's is thrilled to welcome experts from Prism Healthcare Partners and ProHealth Care for Part II of Prism’s webinar series dedicated to guiding healthcare leaders during this time of policy uncertainty. The upcoming webinar follows a previous webinar as well as recent panel discussions with former Florida Governor Jeb Bush and healthcare executives at the Becker's Hospital Review 8th Annual Meeting.
Join us for a recap of learnings from Prism’s panels at the Annual Meeting plus insights on what leaders at community hospitals, health systems and academic medical centers are doing today to position their organizations for success. Speakers will address a range of issues facing healthcare providers, including:
- The operational, financial and clinical performance issues leaders should prioritize today
- Actions hospitals and systems can implement in the next 6 months to 1 year to drive performance improvement
- How to maintain focus on improving quality of care in an environment of urgent cost reduction
- Ronald Farr, Chief Financial Officer, ProHealth Care
- Brad Fetters, Chief Operating Officer, Prism Healthcare Partners
- Ramona Lacy, FACHE, Managing Partner, Prism Healthcare Partners
- Moderated by Molly Gamble, Editor in Chief, Becker's Hospital Review