Optimizing Custom Procedure Trays
Tuesday, March 7th, 2017 | 1:00pm - 2:00pm CT (2:00pm - 3:00pm ET)
To help address rapidly-growing cost and quality challenges, Ambulatory Surgery Centers are seeking new ways to eliminate waste and find real savings. In this webinar, perioperative nurse Sue Champion will discuss how optimizing custom procedure trays can be a critical component of your OR waste and cost reduction strategy.
Sue will share specific examples—from her own experience in surgery centers—that reveal the value of tray optimization in supporting better care, improving your surgery center’s bottom line and helping you become better prepared for future challenges and opportunities.
Attendees will be able to:
- Discuss why custom procedure trays may be a source of OR waste
- Describe how product standardization is a key to optimizing custom procedure trays
- Review how supply data drives better decisions around reducing costs and improving efficiency
- Outline a primary pitfall of optimization—as well as a major myth
- Review how to gain clinical support for optimizing your custom procedure trays