Politics don't change our mission: A candid conversation for healthcare executives in 2018
Thursday, January 25th, 2018 | 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM CT
Irrespective of politics, the $3 trillion healthcare industry will experience significant pressures and challenges in 2018. The gears of value-based care — set in motion under the ACA — are unlikely to lose momentum in the face of legislative uncertainty. Similarly, hospitals' mission to improve patient lives and community well-being isn't subject to the nation's diplomatic climate. After a year of government turmoil, hospital executives are retuning to healthcare's roots in service and compassion to set plans for 2018.
During this webinar, Mukesh Gangwal and Brad Fetters from Prism Healthcare Partners, will be joined by a health system executive to have a candid conversation about leadership goals in 2018.
Webinar registrants will learn:
- Takeaways from a CFO + CEO roundtable discussion in November 2017.
- How their peers and colleagues are preparing for success over the next year.
- Recommendations from industry experts on ways to promote a hospital's mission within its community.
- Mukesh Gangwal, President and CEO, Prism Healthcare Partners
- Brad Fetters, Chief Operating Officer, Prism Healthcare Partners
- Moderated by Molly Gamble, Editor-in-Chief, Becker's Hospital Review
If you are unable to attend the live webinar, please register and the recording will be emailed directly to you following the live webinar.