Using Consumer Centric Analytics to Drive a Coordinated Care Strategy
Wednesday, September 13, 2017 | 12:00pm - 1:00pm CT
In healthcare today, consumers want an easy, convenient, valuable and positive interaction with their providers. To create brand loyalty and increase market presence, Norton Healthcare has created an innovative strategy to engage their consumers. By developing visual dashboards, including patient satisfaction, utilization, engagement, and outcomes, Norton Healthcare allows leaders & physician champions to have consistent metrics to track & analyze how they influence the market and impact this vital strategy.
Attendees will be able to:
- Discuss how Norton Healthcare has created a strategy around the healthcare consumer landscape.
- Show how analytics are used to create a consumer centric coordinated care model
- Uncover and monitor patient demographics to identify specific market needs, allowing patients to have a better experience and be more engaged in their care.
- Explain how visual, timely dashboards drive marketing and decision making quickly.
- Reveal how better physician engagement yields better patient-physician relationships