2019 Telehealth Index: Consumer Telehealth Trends and Usage by Age Demographic
Do millennials want behavioral health or follow-up care via telehealth?
Are seniors more comfortable with telehealth technology compared to middle-aged consumers?
Who is overutilizing the ER and how can health systems divert care?
Who is driven by cost concerns versus convenience?
As healthcare organizations continue to introduce telehealth programs, it’s essential for them to understand where consumers see value in telehealth—and where they don’t—to maximize its worth and impact. American Well recently commissioned Harris Poll to conduct an online study among more than 2,000 adults to measure usage and sentiments toward telehealth. During the webinar, Mary Modahl, Chief Marketing Officer at American Well, will reveal the results of the survey—especially as it related to telehealth usage by age groups—and discuss the impact these results have on healthcare organizations.
Register for the webinar to learn:
- What’s driving the disparity between telehealth willingness and usage
- Which age groups want telehealth for chronic disease management, mental health and more
- How to divert high ER utilizers to other sites of care through technology
- Why consumers are delaying healthcare—often for serious health issues
- How healthcare organizations can adapt telehealth programs to address consumer needs
If you are unable to attend the live webinar, please register and the recording will be emailed directly to you following the live webinar.