2020 Physician & Consumer Telehealth Survey
The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the healthcare industry’s implementation of telehealth, quickly breaking down barriers to adoption and ushering in widespread usage by both consumers and providers. There was a distinct shift in how telehealth was being used by both parties, signaling an industry-wide transition toward a hybrid care model. Providers, payers and innovators will need to think differently about how they integrate these a hybrid care models.
Amwell’s 2020 Physician & Consumer Telehealth Survey provides a deeper look into the quickly evolving role telehealth will play in healthcare, including insights on how consumer and physician experiences, behaviors and expectations have shifted.
The ebook includes insights on:
- How COVID-19 has accelerated hybrid care models that combine in-person and virtual care
- The importance of usability in adoption of telehealth technology
- How consumer telehealth access and the know-how to leverage it remain highly uneven
- How, when and how much consumers and providers plan to use telehealth in the future
- Strategic questions organizations should consider to influence telehealth’s future trajectory
Please fill out the form to download the case study.