A Hospital Marketer’s Guide to ADA Website Compliance - Hosted by Scorpion
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is a law that prohibits the discrimination against individuals with disabilities in all areas of public life, including the internet. The purpose of the ADA is to make sure that people with disabilities have the same rights and opportunities as everyone else (or at least the functional equivalent). Hospitals are expected to make their websites ADA compliant as part of the initiative.
Download the webinar recording to learn:
- How to make a plan to make your website ADA compliant
- What are the requirements for ADA website compliance
- What kind of vendors are required for ADA compliance
- How to devise the appropriate development timeline for ADA compliance
- What are the repercussions of not making a hospital’s website ADA compliant
Scorpion is a full-service digital marketing and technology company that caters to healthcare organizations that believe there should be a simpler way to run their business through better technology and better service. The company's mission is to go above and beyond for our healthcare clients because we care deeply about helping them create extraordinary success and efficiency that goes beyond their wildest dreams. More info at ScorpionHealthcare.com.