Learn more about private equity and what it means for your practice.
Download the white paper by filling out this form.
Private equity investment has been pouring into medical and dental practices -- with no signs of slowing down.
Often a big offer comes unsolicited, but is it a fair offer and will private equity partnership be a good fit? The lure of private equity money can be enticing but what are the risks and challenges? What help do you need to navigate this unfamiliar territory?
A new white paper from Physician Growth Partners answers critical questions for medical practices considering a private equity investment, such as:
- What are the benefits of working with private equity?
- Is it better to sell to a private equity group or a hospital system?
- Can you maintain independence in a private equity partnership?
- How are deals structured and what is “fair” compensation?
- What are the advantages of working with a transaction advisor?