Built for growth: Designing for efficiency and better patient outcomes in the ASC space
Wednesday, September 11th, 2019 | 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CT
With the recent addition of total joint replacement procedures to the outpatient portfolio, and other higher acuity procedures anticipated to shift to the outpatient setting in the future, the ambulatory surgery industry is expanding and primed for unprecedented growth. The strong growth projected for this industry is driving a surge in new surgery center development and expansion.
In this webinar, Meredith Warf, CPA, DPT, Administrator for The Surgery Center at MS Sports Medicine, and Helene Levenson RN, BSN, Sr. Consultant of Clinical Operations for Cardinal Health, will discuss the opportunities and challenges of building a new surgery center facility, how to create a strategy for long-term growth, and how to plan for a successful transition to a new facility.
In this webinar, speakers will discuss:
- New and emerging opportunities in the ASC space
- Strategies to capitalize on key opportunities and support long-term growth
- Embracing change and innovation to increase efficiency and improve patient outcomes
- Expanding to a new facility and how to plan for a seamless transition
- Tips on managing through the process of building a new facility