How Yale Smilow Cancer Hospital streamlined collaboration between pharmacy and infusion
This webinar is on-demand and can be viewed at your convenience.
Oncology pharmacies are no stranger to unique demands and challenges, but successful collaboration between pharmacy and infusion can alleviate:
- Congestion peaks and troughs
- Longer turnaround times causing patient dissatisfaction
- Hood capacity constraints
- Bottlenecks due to midday rush at infusion center
- Overtime costs
- Managing expectations with patients and teammates
Join this webinar on demand to learn how New Haven, Conn.-based Yale Smilow Cancer Hospital addressed these challenges by leveraging collaboration between its pharmacy and infusion center.
Randa Chaar, PharmD, BCPS
Smilow Cancer Hospital at Yale-New Haven
Alaina Dempsey, BSN-RN, OCN
Assistant Patient Services Manager(APSM)
Smilow Trumbull/Fairfield Care Centers at Yale-New Haven