Closing the Telehealth Gap: Shifting Strategies & Building Awareness
Thursday, February 8, 2018 | 12:00 - 1:00 PM CT
Hospitals and healthcare-delivery systems are embracing telehealth, having made substantial investments in infrastructure, training, and process re-engineering. Yet, most consumers are still largely unaware of how to access telehealth or whether their insurer will cover it.
Avizia’s 2017 study, Closing the Telehealth Gap, surveyed healthcare providers and patients to understand the attitudes and challenges surrounding the future of virtual care. According to the data, there is strong momentum for telehealth, but patients need a more guidance and education to increase adoption more broadly.
Join us as we analyze the results of the study and hear from NewYork-Presbyterian and Northwell Health on how telehealth is making a meaningful, measurable difference in patient care, outcomes, and cost savings.
- Shifting Telehealth Strategies
- Patients’ Awareness & Understanding
- Models for Success from NewYork-Presbyterian and Northwell Health
- Shawn Farrell, VP of Strategic Telehealth, Avizia
- Dr. Peter Fleischut, Chief Transformation Officer, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Dr. Martin Doerfler, Senior Vice President, Clinical Strategy and Development, Northwell Health