Demystifying Artificial Intelligence for Healthcare - Finding the value beyond the hype
Tuesday, December 5 | 11:00am - 11:30pm CT
Artificial intelligence is the latest buzzword in healthcare. With adoption of AI on the rise, most hospital executives are still trying to understand what it is, what it does and whether it can help help solve real problems in the hospital. Many want to know: to what degree can AI can improve patient care and throughput? Can AI deliver value in the short-term? Will it make work for an already burned-out frontline staff harder or easier?
Join us for a 30-minute roundtable discussion with Cheryl Reinking, CNO, El Camino Hospital, Karim Botros, SVP, Chief Strategy and Innovation, MetroHealth, and Mudit Garg CEO and Co-founder of Qventus.
In this session, we will demystify AI and explore how hospitals and health systems are now using AI-based solutions to improve operational efficiency, patient satisfaction and the clinician experience.
You will learn:
- What is artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Why it should matter to every member of the C-suite
- The problems that AI can help solve across the hospital and health system
- How to avoid potential pitfalls when bringing AI to your organization
- About the case studies that are improving throughput and patient safety
Mudit Garg, founder and Chief Executive Officer, Qventus
Cheryl Reinking, Chief Nursing Officer, El Camino Hospital
Karim Botros, Senior Vice President, Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer, MetroHealth
Moderated By: Scott Becker, JD, CPA, Partner McGuireWoods; Publisher, Becker's Healthcare