Digital transformation in the Revenue Cycle: Making sure you reach your goals without wasting money
Tuesday, January 12th, 2021 | 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM CT
The Wall Street Journal has reported that directors, CEOs and senior executives say digital transformation risk was their No. 1 concern, yet 70 percent of all digital transformation initiatives do not reach their goals. Of the $1.3 trillion that was spent on digital transformation last year, an estimated $900 billion went to waste.
If you want to execute truly effective digital transformation, don’t miss this webinar. Visiquate’s experts will lay out the fundamentals of digital transformation and how to ensure that you don’t waste money on digital transformation initiatives that are destined to fail.
We’ll cover everything from technology and strategy to culture and customer service. We will cut through the hype and look at real-world use cases and success stories of machine learning, robotic process automation and artificial intelligence being used for revenue cycle and chronic disease management.
Get the knowledge and tools you need to evaluate your own systems and processes for digital transformation opportunities, and learn the practical steps that you can take immediately to start transforming your organization into a tech-enabled industry leader.
By participating in this webinar, you will:
- Learn the fundamentals of digital transformation and equip yourself to take the lead in your organization.
- Get current on how robotic process automation and machine learning are being used in real-world applications today.
- Understand why 70 percent of digital transformation initiatives do not reach their goals and how to make sure that your initiatives are successful.
- Separate the facts from the hype and learn practical steps for assessing and meaningfully transforming workflows.
- Equip yourself to drive a digital transformation initiative with your executive team and board.