Effective Cleaning and Disinfection- Are You Addressing the Risk?
Wednesday, March 23, 2016 | 1:00PM - 2:00PM CST
This session will outline the business case for effective cleaning and disinfection. There is no one, magic silver bullet that keeps patients safe. Jim will discuss how the right chemistry or product, dedicated procedures and training, and monitoring of cleaning compliance are proven elements in a successful environmental hygiene program.
After this session, participants will:
• Understand the business case of cleaning and disinfection to address the risks of pathogens in the environment
• Be able to identify the key criteria in selecting the right chemistry/product
• Appreciate that a well-defined procedure for all aspects of cleaning/disinfection ensure compliance and effectiveness
• Understand the value that auditing brings to all steps in the process
• See demonstrated performance of the balance of the product, practice and compliance toward improving results