Enterprise Laboratory Diagnostics with a Modern Laboratory Information System (LIS): What Healthcare Systems and Medical Labs Need to Do Now
At no time in healthcare history has there been a greater convergence of impactful and diverse issues on the lab. The challenges to medical labs and healthcare organizations include: cuts to financial reimbursements and lab fees, the rise of healthcare mergers and acquisitions, the potential of precision medicine, the need to optimize test utilization and the demand for greater healthcare interoperability.
Read the whitepaper to learn how the right platform can help:
- How laboratories can meet the challenge of reimbursement cuts and fee-for-value models through optimization of orders and fast billing.
- How an enterprise LIS platform can drive efficiency and better outcomes
- How to support a multi-lab environment for improved workflow, routing and sharing of tests
- How a laboratory information management system can help maximize the potential of precision medicine.
- How laboratories can help advance interoperability in medicine.
Fill out the form to download the whitepaper