Exploring national denials trends: What the data is telling us and where we need to go from here
The latest data from the Change Healthcare 2020 Revenue Cycle Denials Index shows denial rates are climbing, up 23% over Change Healthcare’s 2016 Denial Index. The report analyzed over 102 million hospital transactions across more than 1,500 U.S. hospitals from July 2019 - June 2020 and found that while denials continue to climb, the majority are avoidable and revenue loss that is occurring is preventable.
Read the 2020 Denials Index eBook to learn about:
- Denial rates in each region of the country
- Trends during the pandemic
- Denial root causes and where in the revenue cycle most denials are occurring
- Which denials are potentially avoidable and not recoverable
- Strategies to help you better prevent and manage denials in your organization
Fill out the form to download the eBook.