84% of health systems are behind on cash collections — These strategies can help meet cash goals
Becker's Hospital Review and PwC recently surveyed 120 revenue cycle leaders, C-suite leaders, VPs and directors.
Among the survey's key insights:
- Labor shortages are decimating revenue cycle teams
- 84 percent of organizations are behind on cash collections
- Denials are up, in some case 20 percent higher than previously
But there are solutions to accelerate the revenue cycle and improve cash collections. See the survey results and insights from PwC revenue cycle experts that highlight the importance of:
- Leveraging data to decrease denials
- Using automation and technology to improve efficiency
- Upskilling revenue cycle teams and forming strategic partnership
Please fill out the form to download the whitepaper.