From data lakes to insight streams: Connecting clinicians to meaningful data that drives revenues
Healthcare organizations collect massive amounts of clinical, financial and operational data. But they’re often challenged by the “last mile” – transforming that data into meaningful insights for front-line clinicians that strengthen their bottom line.
This whitepaper examines the challenge of connecting clinicians to insights that improve revenues. Several healthcare leaders share their perspectives on the tools and strategies needed to empower clinicians with insights that help improve clinical and operational performance:
- The importance of point-of-care analytics
- Improving data quality, transparency and accessibility
- Standardizing care for higher quality and revenues
- The benefits of tracking and sharing performance insights
The whitepaper features expert views from:
- Doug Mitchell, MD – Co-founder and CEO, Adfinitas Health
- Dennis Deruelle, MD – Executive Director of Hospital Medicine, American Physician Partners
- Steve Liu, MD – Founder and Chief Medical Officer, Ingenious Med
- Chris Hegge – Head of Product Development, Ingenious Med
Please fill out the form to download the whitepaper.