Happier healers, healthier practices: 10 must-reads for hospital leaders prioritizing staff well-being in 2021
To make 2021 a year of recovery for clinicians, healthcare leaders must have a deep understanding of the resources and support tools needed to help providers do their jobs while making their own wellness a priority. This e-book features 10 must-read articles on what healthcare workers want their leaders to know, strategies for addressing burnout and ways to safeguard clinician well-being amid a crisis.
- From the COVID-19 front lines: What healthcare workers want their leaders to know
- Prior authorization, denials contribute to clinician burnout, AHA says
- Mitigating burnout + streamlining workflow with the right technology strategy: 3 healthcare leaders weigh in
- 'Work is not a place that employees go': How hospital CIOs build resilient remote teams and avoid burnout
- Mindfulness program reduces healthcare workers' burnout, stress
- 5 ways to safeguard clinician well-being amid the COVID-19 pandemic
- Too much positivity is toxic, psychologists say
- 'The exhaustion is palpable': Hospital chiefs plead for support as staff resilience runs thin
- 5 stats on physician burnout in 2020
- Combating vaccine hesitancy among staff: 4 healthcare leaders weigh in
Please fill out the form to download the e-book.