Healthcare Hold'em: 10th Annual ReviveHealth Trust Index Reveals Who's Winning (and Losing) in the Game of Trust
Thursday, October 6th, 2016 | 1:00pm - 2:00pm CT
The alarming trust gap between providers and payors threatens to derail movement toward value-based care models. Join Brandon Edwards (CEO, ReviveHealth) and Dan Prince (CEO, Catalyst Healthcare Research) as they deconstruct the results of the 10th Annual ReviveHealth Trust Index™ Survey and offer five strategies on how payors and providers can close the Trust Gap and mutually succeed in the new environment.
- The size and nature of the current Trust Gap between providers and payors—and why it matters
- What providers say about trusting payors—and, for the first time—what payors have to say about trusting providers
- Key barriers to value-based care – as reported separately by hospitals, physicians, and payors
- How data and technology can move the trust meter
- Five specific strategies on how to make collaborations work better – and accelerate movement to value-based models.
Register below to join our presenters in this free webinar!