How Atrium Health is modernizing the healthcare experience and adjusting to situational change
This webinar is on-demand and can be viewed at your convenience.
To meet the evolving needs of patients, Charlotte, N.C.-based Atrium Health worked to improve the care experience across the patient journey, including the expansion of telehealth services. The health system transitioned from collecting and sharing data 40-45 days post interaction to capturing feedback and signals in close to real time across various channels and engaging in a two-way dialogue with patients and caregivers.
By distributing this feedback to the front line, providers and staff can course-correct communication and behavior to positively impact their patient’s journeys in the moment, which has driven better experiences and ultimately, better outcomes
"Capturing real-time signals from patients and consumers regarding their telehealth visits enables us to enhance the patient experience and deliver optimal care," said Tom Laymon, senior vice president and chief of care delivery operations for Atrium Health.
Highlighted in this session:
- Modernizing the measurement and management of consumer experience in healthcare
- Using close- to-real time feedback to improve teammate engagement, drive patient preference, and impact patient experience and outcomes
- Creating a virtual experience for patients in a critical climate, where they feel safe, connected and well cared for
- Importance of actioning this feedback at scale to achieve returns at both the patient level (i.e., driving patient engagement) and operational level
- Sharing positive feedback with staff to improve patient engagement with their teams - which is a key factor in driving better health outcomes
Senior Vice President – Chief of Care, Delivery Operations, Atrium Health Medical Group