How dedicated MRI for weight-bearing imaging improves patient care
Thursday, January 21st, 2021 | 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm CT
According to recent studies, treatment plans for about 50 percent of patients were modified when the patient was imaged with a weight-bearing MRI examination.
The authors, which include spine surgeons and radiologists, suggested that weight-bearing MRI provides significant information that can help establish a proper diagnosis that leads to a correct and appropriate intervention plan, especially for minimally invasive spine surgery.
In this webinar, you'll hear from a spine surgeon on how weight-bearing MRI impacts patient care in his facility.
You'll also hear from an orthopedic physician who uses weight-bearing MRI to address personal injury assessment and cases imaged through a PI referral.
These experts will discuss:
- Benefits of weight-bearing MRI
- How weight-bearing MRI affects patient care
- Referral reasons for weight-bearing MRI
- Impact of weight-bearing MRI in personal injury assessment
- Clinical visualization seen on weight-bearing MRI of spine