How digital tools can transform your dental practice
Technology continues to make it easier for dentists to engage digitally with their patients, and recent stressors are prompting practices to adopt this technology faster than ever.
Patient expectation has shifted in recent years, and, as a response to the COVID-19 pandemic, practices are prioritizing staff and patient safety by eliminating paper processes, communicating with patients via multiple platforms and adopting electronic payments.
Recently, Becker’s Dental + DSO Review, in conjunction with Rectangle Health, convened a group of executives from leading dental practices to address the challenges and opportunities associated with the integration of digital tools into the dental practice. Their insights are captured in this report.
Among the key takeaways:
- Digital tools are transforming patient interactions, such as scheduling appointments and notifying patients when to enter the office.
- Organizational culture plays a significant role in determining whether a dental practice is receptive to digital tools.
- Culture change starts with buy-in at the top.
- Despite widespread acceptance of digital tools, some practices resist adopting new technology.
- Organizations that have adopted the use of digital capabilities attest to the positive responses from their patients.
Please fill out the form to download the E-book.