How telehealth-EHR integration can streamline the virtual care experience
Wednesday, December 8th, 2021 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CT
COVID-19 created an urgent need for virtual care, and for many hospitals and health systems that meant cobbling together telehealth solutions that created a fragmented and frustrating experience for clinicians and patients.
Now that the dust has begun to settle, these organizations are rethinking the role integration and interoperability can play in a telehealth strategy, and that begins with placing telehealth within the EHR.
In this webinar, you’ll hear how Fisher-Titus Medical Center brought together essential technologies to create a seamless and streamlined virtual care experience, and how this allowed them to effectively scale telehealth across the enterprise.
You’ll also learn key considerations and best practices for a successful telehealth implementation from an Amwell subject matter expert.
Join the webinar to learn how telehealth within the EHR is:
- Consolidating and evolving patchwork systems assembled during the pandemic
- Eliminating time-intensive processes in pre-visit workflows
- Reducing the need for phone-only virtual care backup options
- Achievable through key implementation best practices
- Dr. Glenn Trippe, Chief Medical Information Officer, Fisher-Titus Medical Center
- Linda Stevenson, Chief Information Officer, Fisher-Titus Medical Center
- Daniel Eisenman, Senior Director, Solutions Engineering, Amwell