How to build a Patient Navigation Hub and retain patients in-network — Real-world insights from 2 experts
Thursday, December 5th, 2019 | 12:00 - 1:00 PM CT
With the rapid acquisition of independent physician practices and the growing importance of an aligned physician culture, health systems and clinically integrated networks that can build physician loyalty have significant opportunity to increase revenue capture, improve patient outcomes, and develop a platform to better manage total cost of care. Once a patient is referred outside the network, organizations lose the ability to control quality, cost, and access. Effective referral management requires ongoing tracking and documentation across various primary care clinics, specialist offices, and ambulatory sites. This also includes transition of care from emergency rooms and inpatient stays.
This webinar will explore how creating a Patient Navigation Hub can streamline network referral management and drive significant growth, improve margins, enhance the patient experience, and optimize performance in value-based payor contracts. Using several real-world examples, the presenters will illustrate how a referral management system supported by a centralized referral office are essential to bridging communication, process, and accountability breakdowns across a care network.
- Learn how referral management can sustain and increase market share
- Understand how to identify referral resources.
- Learn how to manage your provider directory and establish one source of truth
- Identify the best source of data for performance indicators and understand how to apply them to provider outreach
- Hear tactics to cultivate provider buy-in and loyalty
- David Wildebrandt, Managing Director, BRG | Prism Healthcare
- Austin Potter, Associate Director, BRG | Prism Healthcare
If you are unable to attend the live webinar, please register and the recording will be emailed directly to you following the live webinar.