How to Navigate the Changing Healthcare Workforce & Empower Staff
Thursday, October 24th, 2019 | 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CT
You probably know the saying “change is the only constant.” Well, that couldn’t be truer during this unique time in operations, where:
- 50% of facility managers are expected to retire in the next 10 years
- 80% of Americans agree there is a skills gap in the workforce
Add to that changes in technology and the fact that five generations are working together for the first time in history – and it can be difficult to navigate a path forward. But the consequences of not embracing these changes can impact your compliance, patient care, safety and more.
Amid all this change and uncertainty in your healthcare workforce and operations, there is opportunity. Opportunity to equip your team with what they need to grow to meet demands. Opportunity to harness tools and technology to make sure your team is prepared for the future. Opportunity to prove your impact and leave a lasting legacy.
Join our discussion on this topic to gain confidence and a toolset around:
- Current statistics on the changing workforce and how it affects healthcare operations
- Training and development opportunities to help equip you and your team for the future
- Technology to help sustain your team, as well as grow their skills and productivity
- How other operations professionals are successfully navigating these changes
If you are unable to attend the live webinar, please register and the recording will be available on-demand within a week.