How to optimize COVID-19 vaccine administration with AI and automation
Thursday, January 14th, 2021 | 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CT
The distribution and administration of the COVID-19 vaccine will introduce novel operational and clinical workflow challenges for health systems. Health systems will need to efficiently identify and engage eligible patients using state or federal vaccination criteria, route patients to appropriate vaccination sites, manage capacity constraints and ensure effective post-vaccination follow-up so that patients receive their second dose.
Join Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, currently serving as a member of the Biden Transition COVID-19 Advisory Board, and Dr. Muthu Alagappan, Medical Director at Notable Health, to learn how intelligent automation can enable health systems to streamline vaccine administration workflows, empowering providers to more effectively support their communities in the coming months.
Join us to learn:
- Clinical and operational challenges that will need to be addressed to support efficient, effective administration of the COVID-19 vaccine
- How artificial intelligence can scan EHR data to automatically identify patients who meet vaccination criteria based on age, comorbidities, or other factors.
- How to increase vaccine administration capacity by automating workflows for registration and informed consent collection.
- How to automate pre- and post-vaccine communication to patients regarding administration instructions and common side effects.
- How to automatically enter vaccination status information into your EHR to ensure your records are up to date.
Ezekiel J. Emanuel
MD, PhD. Chair, Department of Medical Ethics, University of Pennsylvania; Member, Biden Transition COVID-19 Advisory Board