How UNC Health transformed its approach to clinical imaging
Tuesday, October 27th, 2020 | 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CT
Hear leaders from Chapel Hill-based UNC Health talk about their organization’s move to Enterprise Imaging and from Vidagos, a consulting firm that guides organizations on their enterprise imaging journey.
During the session, they will share their experience and the benefits and challenges of implementing an enterprise imaging strategy.
- Learn the benefits that UNC has experienced from deploying a vendor neutral archive (VNA) and enterprise imaging
- Hear tips on how to begin the process of moving to enterprise imaging solution
- Have the opportunity to hear first-hand the enterprise imaging journey of a premier healthcare organization
- Jeff Agricola, Enterprise Clinical Imaging IT Manager, UNC Health
- Brad Cook, HCS, Applications Developer, UNC Health
- Cheryl Petersilge, Founder and CEO, Vidagos