How UW Health System Drove Millions in Savings with an End-to-End Labor Management System Solution
Wednesday, August 8th, 2018 | 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM CT
With costs and competition for skilled staff on the rise, healthcare leaders are looking for new, thoughtful and fact-based approaches to control expenses, especially to improve labor costs. The good news is, there's a solution. Implementing a data-driven labor management system can deliver significant savings and create a foundation for continued efficient hiring and scheduling practices.
During this webinar, UW Health and Prism Healthcare Partners will share how the health system built and implemented its labor management system, detail results and offer lessons learned along the way.
Webinar attendees will learn how to structure and implement a sustainable labor management system, including:
- How to overcome objections and gain buy-in at all levels
- Who should be involved in leading the charge, including roles and responsibilities
- How to create a transparent and effective system of accountability
- How to leverage data to measure and improve productivity
- Key components in a successful position control process
- How to manage volumes and fill positions appropriately
- Translating targets to schedules
- Wayne Frangesch, Chief Human Resources Officer, UW Health
- Philip Musgrave, Manager, Pricing and Financial Modeling, UW Health
- Steve Lothrop, Managing Director, Prism Healthcare Partners
- Sachin Sharma, Director, Prism Healthcare Partners
- Moderated by Molly Gamble, VP of Editorial and Editor-in-Chief, Becker's Hospital Review
If you are unable to attend the live webinar, please register and the recording will be emailed directly to you following the live webinar.