How Your Health System’s Physician Group Data Can Leverage Your Hospital’s Success
Tuesday, March 29, 2016 | 10:00AM - 11:00AM CST
This webinar will inform audiences about health care trends surrounding big data and the most effective ways health system physician groups can leverage it in their hospital relationships, including opportunities for enhanced hospital service and incentive alignment. It will also discuss the impact of high-deductible health insurance plans and how to apply big data in a new realm of patient responsibility. Groups seeking ways to optimize staffing effectiveness will learn how business intelligence can be used to improve physician productivity and scheduling. Finally, the webinar will illustrate how data can be gleaned from every area of the revenue cycle in order to make smarter financial decisions.
- Consider the impact of daily, weekly and long-term information and comparisons in order to make strategic decisions
- Identify key performance indicators based on group data in order to compare group performance to previous and present, and against competition
- Analyze metrics and data trends in order to make “big picture” decisions in physician productivity, staffing and managed care contracts
- Create strategies that improve hospital relationships and accountability
- Integrate the patient billing experience with revenue cycle management through a greater understanding of current patient, payer and payment trends