Improve Patient Access and Increase Revenue Without Adding Physicians or Available Clinic Hours
Tuesday, April 17th, 2018 | 12:00 - 1:00 PM CT
Efficient patient access provides several organizational benefits, including improved care, enhanced revenue and increased patient loyalty. Implementing sustainable change in this area, however, remains a daunting challenge for many organizations. But improving patient access is possible, and it can be achieved by working smarter rather than working longer.
During this webinar, ProHealth Care and Prism Healthcare Partners will share proven tactics for improving patient access and increasing revenue, all without asking providers to work more hours.
Webinar attendees will learn:
- How to drive revenue through enhanced patient access
- Strategies and tactics for improving patient access and managing provider schedules
- How to engage physicians to ensure sustainable success
- Mary Baker, Chief Clinical Operations Officer, ProHealth Care
- Brandt Jewell, Director, Prism Healthcare Partners
- Moderated by Molly Gamble, VP of Editorial and Editor-in-Chief, Becker's Hospital Review
If you are unable to attend the live webinar, please register and the recording will be emailed directly to you following the live webinar.