Inadequate outcomes: The crisis of health inequity
Tuesday, May 18th, 2021 | 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM CT
Hear from our esteemed panel as they discuss new ways to recognize health inequity and share strategies leaders are taking to address it. Uncover how the structure of our own health systems produces inequitable health outcomes.
- Learn why the industry has elevated this issue
- See what data can reveal about health inequity and what it can’t
- Examine the underlying social, economic, racial and cultural factors that challenge health outcomes
- Hear about new ways that payers, governments, providers, and community organizations are coming together to overcome barriers and improve access to sick care
- Learn the role medical education is taking to address it