Industry Pulse check: How providers and payers see 2020 healthcare trends
Tuesday, February 25th, 2020 | 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CST
To plan for growth, healthcare executives need a firm grasp of where the industry is headed and an understanding of which strategic decisions the market will support. Join leaders from Change Healthcare and the HealthCare Executive Group for a presentation of these organization's collaborative 2020 Industry Pulse Survey results.
The survey reveals how healthcare leaders are responding to emerging industry trends. Learn how payers and providers are aligned — and misaligned — as presenters take a deep dive into the latest challenges and investments impacting healthcare today.
Key learning points include:
- Insights on who should provide consumers with standardized cost and quality data
- An overview of the evolution of consumer-centric strategies among providers and payers
- An assessment of the division between value-based care and fee-for-service models
- A look at the key barriers to implementing value-based care arrangements
- A look at new initiatives addressing social determinants of health
- How financial and billing improvements can drive consumer satisfaction
Ferris Taylor is Executive Director of the HealthCare Executive Group
David Gallegos, Senior Vice President of Consulting Services at Change Healthcare
Michael Brousseau, Partner and CEO of InsightDynamo
If you are unable to attend the live webinar, please register so that you can access the on-demand version.