Innovation and Resilience: Defining the Future of Care Delivery
Perspectives from National Healthcare Leaders
The initial phases of the COVID-19 pandemic tested the U.S. healthcare system in unprecedented ways. Providers across the country raced to treat patients as coronavirus cases surged and key supplies, including personal protective equipment and ventilators, dwindled.
In June, Becker's and Vituity convened a group of healthcare leaders for a virtual roundtable. These leaders from organizations heavily affected in the early months of the pandemic discussed surge preparedness, lessons learned, and the ways healthcare has been permanently altered by the crisis.
This ebook details insights shared during the roundtable discussion.
Please fill out the form to download the ebook.
- Imamu Tomlinson, MD, MBA, CEO of Vituity
- Denise Brown, MD, Chief Growth Officer of Vituity
- James Blazar, Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer with Edison, N.J.-based Hackensack Meridian Health
- Ajay Kumar, MD, Executive Vice President and Chief Clinical Officer with Hartford (Conn.) HealthCare
- Liz Popwell, Chief Strategy Officer of Ascension Michigan, a division of St. Louis-based Ascension
- Ronald Robinson, MD, CEO and CMO of Northwest Kansas Managed Hospitals for Centennial, Colo.-based Centura Health
- Richard Trogman, President of PIH Health Downey (Calif.) Hospital
- Ron Walls, MD, Executive Vice President and COO of Boston-based Brigham Health