Innovation beyond initiation — The evolution of Ochsner Health System's telehealth program
Tuesday, March 17th, 2020 | 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CST
When integrating direct-to-consumer telehealth offerings, many health system leaders fall into a short-sighted approach focused solely on the initiation and launch of the program, giving little thought to how the program will evolve.
When New Orleans-based Ochsner Health System first launched its direct-to-consumer telehealth program for urgent care and behavioral health, system leaders opted for a more comprehensive approach and immediately began strategizing innovative ways to expand the program in the future.
Join this webinar for insights into Ochsner Health System's approach to telehealth innovation. Attend the event to find out how the system:
- Launched a same-day, telehealth prescription service
- Developed a robust employer strategy by leveraging its local, trusted brand
- Integrated its telehealth services with at-home medical devices for more complete care
- Used segmentation data and automation to target key populations for virtual care
- Incorporated key innovative design principles to all of product development
- Jennifer Humbert, Assistant Vice President, Telemedicine, Ochsner Health System
- Ryan Pattison, Strategic Operations Manager, Telehealth, Ochsner Health System