Improve Your Hospital’s Deceased Patient Management Processes
Properly managing deceased patients is a highly complex process and involves multiple hospital stakeholders. In this white paper, decedent management experts - including ODA staff members from Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Barnes-Jewish Hospital, and Nashville's VA - explore how hospitals can improve their approach.
"Death is a very sensitive topic, and it's something that many hospitals don't like to talk about. Unfortunately, it is a natural aspect of patient care, and managing it in a compassionate way must be a higher priority for hospitals." - Sheryl Clem, Manager of Decedent Affairs, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Download and learn how to:
- Eliminate errors in processing patients after death
- Improve relations with deceased patients’ families
- Increase organ and tissue donations and autopsies
- Easily create more efficient, optimized workflows
- Enhance compliance with city, state, federal, and Joint Commission requirements
Please fill out the form to download the whitepaper.