Nemours: Improving children’s access to care through telehealth
Wednesday, May 24th, 2017 | 1:00pm - 2:00pm CT
Nemours Children’s Health System, based in Jacksonville, FL, is devoted to improving the health of children. In 2015, Nemours launched Nemours CareConnect, a telehealth initiative designed to help improve patient access to quality care. After nearly two years of offering Nemours CareConnect to consumers, 97 percent told Nemours they were ‘highly satisfied’ with the service.
In this webinar, Dr. Shayan Vyas, medical director of telehealth, and Carey Officer, administrator of telehealth, will discuss the clinical and operational requirements needed to create a successful telehealth program.
Join the webinar to learn:
- Why telehealth is effective in treating children
- What unique use cases Nemours uses to reach pediatric patients
- How integrating telehealth with their EMR enhanced physician workflow
- How they have used telehealth to gain new patients
- Their future vision for telehealth and how it applies to your own goals