Patients expect a better technology experience: Here's how to meet their new expectations in surgery centers and orthopedics
Monday, July 26th, 2021 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CT
Healthcare providers have been forced to rethink their innovation strategies, expediting the implementation of technologies to enhance patient experiences and making interactions safer and more convenient.
From communications and payments platforms to patient care, we’ll explore the friction-free experiences patients increasingly want and providers are now offering in the orthopedic space.
Join leaders in the orthopedic space as they discuss:
- How their organization is prioritizing the implementation of new technology solutions
- How the technology has enhanced patient satisfaction and loyalty
- How adoption of new technologies is not only benefiting the patient, but also the practice
- Nick Bohra, Chief Financial Officer, Pain Specialists of America
- Brian Doyle, Vice President, Enterprise Sales, Rectangle Health
- Joe Mitchell, Director of Finance, Colorado Pain Care LLC
- Cindy Murray, Chief Operating Officer, OrthoTexas
- Tamara Porfirio, Chief Operating Officer, Weil Foot & Ankle Institute
- Tim Spooner, President and CEO, Spooner Physical Therapy