Realizing the Value of Enterprise Imaging: 5 Key Strategies for Success
Tuesday, May 21st, 2019 | 12:00pm - 1:00pm CT
This webinar will outline how to improve patient care, engage physicians, lower costs and reduce IT complexity through a well-designed Enterprise Imaging strategy. Using real-world examples(customer stories): we will discuss how hospital systems; healthcare providers and CIOs are strategically implementing enterprise imaging solutions to address these challenges and more.
This webinar outlines how a well-designed enterprise imaging strategy can support and enhance value-based care initiatives and deliver tangible value to the organization.
A customized Enterprise Imaging strategy supports your organizations in these ways; and more.
- Decrease Costs and Risks – learn how the combination of consolidation and cloud architectures can impact costs and scalability; along with cybersecurity issues
- Improve Physician Productivity and Collaboration – an effective Enterprise Imaging strategy helps improve physician EHR experience by building a more comprehensive health record.
- Effective encounter-based capture – learn how the latest enterprise imaging technologies can support point-of-care imaging to better support clinical, IT, and compliance objectives.
- Workflow orchestration – care team communication is critical to effective patient care and health providers bottom line.
- Cybersecurity – health systems are struggling to find the talent and processes required to keep up with ever evolving threats – learn how an effective EI partner can help.
If you are unable to attend the live webinar, please register and the recording will be emailed directly to you following the live webinar.