Rising to the Challenge: How Leading Healthcare Organizations are Thriving in an Evolving Revenue Environment
Operating health systems and physician practices has always been hard, but COVID-19 has created extraordinary profitability challenges in 2020. Lower volumes, changing case and payer mixes and greater operating margin anxiety make revenue optimization more essential than ever.
We asked physician management and healthcare organization leaders to share their strategies for overcoming the considerable challenges of this altered landscape. They offer 10 strategies for using data and analytics to better manage capacity, coordinate care and optimize revenues, including:
- Tracking real-time practice COVID-19 volumes
- Managing productivity and modifying physician incentive compensation
- Capturing charges efficiently and accurately at the point of care
- Improving throughput across the continuum
The white paper features expert views from:
- Dennis Deruelle, MD – Executive Director of Hospital Medicine, American Physician Partners
- Andrea Funk, RN, MEd, CPHQ – Vice President of Integrated Acute Care Operations, US Acute Care Solutions
- Derick D. Perkins – Founder and Managing Partner, Metis Advisors LLC
Please fill out the form to download the whitepaper.