Six steps to position your lab as a strategic pillar of the health system
As the health industry shifts from volume to value, patient
outcomes are replacing revenue as a central measure of health system
success. In response, lab leaders must think beyond their own cost
centers and expand the lab’s capacity to support value-based strategic
Position the lab as a strategic pillar by creating value across all
programs. The following steps are designed to help lab leaders reframe
and elevate the lab’s position as a core component of systemwide success.
What you’ll learn:
- Identify how the lab contributes to the system’s strategic imperatives.
- Use data to illuminate the path forward.
- Identify how lab services contribute to Total Cost of Care.
- Change the way you measure success.
- Adopt a new language.
- Maintain a strong footing in both models (volume to value) during the transition.
Please fill out the form to download the whitepaper.