Staying competitive in today’s dynamic healthcare environment – a guide for ASCs and surgical hospitals
Wednesday, September 19, 2018 | 12:00pm - 1:00pm CST
In today’s ever-changing healthcare climate, surgery centers and surgical hospitals must manage a daunting combination of rising costs, declining reimbursements and the need to improve patient experience. To stay competitive, ASCs and surgical hospitals are employing new strategies to combat today’s challenges and prepare for tomorrow’s.
In this webinar, we bring together two industry leaders to discuss the challenges they face in their facilities and the strategies they use to overcome them.
In this webinar, attendees will hear the panel discuss:
- Challenges that ASCs and surgical hospitals are facing today
- New and emerging pressures and how to prepare for them
- Strategies to manage through key challenges
- The role distributors play in helping ASCs and surgical hospitals stay competitive and manage expenses
- The importance of data analytics in objectively targeting new ways to support clinical, operational and financial performance
- Solutions key players are using to combat these challenges and how they implement them
Moderated By: Molly Gamble, Vice President of Editorial, Becker's Healthcare
This webinar is sponsored by Cardinal Health.