Strategies for enhancing Pharmacy revenue – real world success stories
Wednesday, August 28th, 2019 | 12:00 - 1:00 PM CT
The pharmacy department has traditionally been a large cost center for hospitals and health systems. However, savvy healthcare finance leaders and pharmacy department heads are increasingly identifying opportunities to drive revenue through the pharmacy.
During the webinar, experts will use case studies from several hospitals and health systems to shed light on best practices for turning pharmacy into a revenue driver.
Attendees will learn actionable takeaways they can apply to their own organizations, including:
- How to streamline medication prior authorization
- Best practices for medication claim review
- Best practices for reviewing payer medication underpayments
- Tips for payer contracting
- Additional revenue strategies such as 340B optimization, biosimilars, and retail pharmacy
- Anita Groves McAllister, PharmD, MS, Associate Director, BRG | Prism Healthcare
- Bruce Gordon, PharmD, Associate Director, BRG | Prism Healthcare
- Moderated by Brian Zimmerman, Custom Content Editor, Becker's Healthcare
If you are unable to attend the live webinar, please register and the recording will be emailed directly to you following the live webinar.