Supply chain leaders' best advice for smooth leadership transitions
This webinar is on-demand and can be viewed at your convenience.
The healthcare industry is no stranger to the "Great Resignation," reporting an estimated 6.4 percent quit rate in 2021, according to data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Despite these workforce challenges, many individuals and organizations are discovering opportunities for growth and necessary change. Hospital supply chain is no exception.
During this panel discussion, supply chain leaders who have recently experienced a career transition will share tactics on how to be successful in a new leadership role — and help other team members adjust to the transition — during these challenging times.
- Must-have priorities for a successful start in a new role
- The importance of setting a vision as a leader in a new organization
- The value of building relationships and managing upwards
- Recruiting strong team members in the current job market
- How to help supply chain team members adapt to and support new leaders within their organization