Supply chain powered transformation at Select Medical
Monday, January 25th, 2021 | 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CT
The healthcare industry is ripe for digital transformation, particularly the supply chain which can have a significant impact on margins, standardization and the quality of care. The current pandemic has highlighted the need for healthcare organizations to invest in building leading procurement and supply chain groups.
Join this webinar to see how one of the nation's largest providers of specialized, rehabilitative and outpatient care - Select Medical - successfully transformed its procurement function. Kenneth Wilson, VP of Procurement, will walk through Select Medical's journey from having decentralized and reactive processes, poor visibility into spend and suppliers, low contract compliance to a center-led model with full spend visibility, significant touchless processing of invoices, a digitized and intuitive P2P process and much more.
Attendees will learn about the:
- Goals & vision for Source-to-Pay at Select Medical
- Transformation journey and lessons learned within a fast growing healthcare organization
- Value created by fully understanding and effectively managing suppliers and spend categories
- Benefits realized from improved contract compliance and streamlined Procure-to-Pay processes
- Technology selection process and what to know
Select Medical is one of the nation’s largest providers of specialized hospital, rehabilitative and outpatient care. Select operates more than 100 long-term acute care hospitals, 30 inpatient rehabilitation hospitals offering targeted therapeutic services, and physical and occupational therapy at over 1,700 outpatient centers.
Kenneth R. Wilson
Vice-President of Procurement
VP of Product Marketing