Ten ways COVID-19 will transform the revenue cycle: Accelerating longtime healthcare industry objectives – For the good
Tuesday, September 15th, 2020 | 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CT
Ambitious long-term healthcare objectives—increasing quality of care while decreasing spending—are now industry survival imperatives. As providers cope with unforeseen pressures from the COVID-19 pandemic, adoption of ten key strategies is moving to the forefront of the U.S. healthcare industry and will drive healthy long-term change.
Key learnings will include:
- Why COVID is a forcing factor for digital transformation, driving a better customer experience and better results for less.
- How reducing costs and avoiding waste can increase patient loyalty without negatively impacting revenue management.
- Why understanding a patient’s payment situation is more critical than ever to match payment options with the changing needs of each patient.
- The relationship between better communication and safety – while protecting the revenue stream.
- How COVID-19 is putting new pressure on vendors to deliver as never before.
- Why collaboration is a linchpin to surviving the pandemic and thriving in its aftermath.