The butterfly effect and denials prevention — How Magnolia Regional Health Center reduced denials by 50 percent
This webinar is on-demand and can be viewed at your convenience.
Learn how minor changes — or the "butterfly effect" — in the front-end of your revenue cycle can eliminate denials, increase collections and improve patient satisfaction, driving major financial improvements.
We'll break down how Magnolia Regional Health Center used the butterfly effect to impact patient access, leading to a 50 percent reduction in denials, 600 percent increase in cash collections and 90th percentile patient satisfaction.
- Predict, identify and prevent denial-causing errors
- Reverse cash and collections problems
- Drive higher collections from patients and payers
- Deliver accurate patient estimates that grow revenue from patient collections
- Automate and streamline the process for prior authorizations