The Definitive Guide to Automating Healthcare Workflows: Best practices for using AI and RPA to transform ambulatory operations
According to Gartner, over half of healthcare providers will invest in automation over the next three years. By automating manual workflows, health systems can improve staff efficiency, decrease provider burnout, and modernize the patient experience - all while increasing revenue capture and reducing cost-to-collect.
This whitepaper shares strategies and best practices from automation technology adopters like Intermountain Healthcare on maximizing ROI across patient, clinical, and RCM workflow automation.
Download the guide to learn:
- An overview of robotic process automation (RPA) and artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities in healthcare, and how they can be used to power workflow automation
- How to prioritize which workflows to automate and how to measure the ROI on automation
- How to assess different automation partners and platforms based on your organization’s technical maturity and area of focus for automation
- How to build and scale an agile approach to launching and iterating on automated workflows
- Examples of how leading health systems have automated patient access, population health, and revenue cycle management workflows with Notable
Please fill out the form to download the whitepaper.