The future of healthcare: Revenue cycle management strategies for the 'new normal'
Thursday, October 15th, 2020 | 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CT
The COVID-19 pandemic has forever transformed the healthcare landscape, significantly affecting how providers deliver care and how it's received by consumers. Examining the impact of COVID-19 on healthcare revenue cycle management operations is critical to the financial health of provider operations. In this webinar, we will examine the impact of COVID-19 across the healthcare RCM value chain and explore why the change in consumer behavior has accelerated the move towards telehealth and digital transformation.
Speakers Srivaths Srinivasan (director/RCM service line lead) and Ruchi Mishra (senior manager/RCM operations lead) will analyze the impact of COVID-19 on RCM operations and discuss the paradigm shift in healthcare RCM. They will discuss ways that providers can leverage digital RCM solutions to prepare for success in the future and become closer to operational utopia.
During this webinar, attendees will learn more about:
- The effect COVID-19 has had on revenue cycle management processes
- Digital solutions that are streamlining processes and creating operational efficiencies
- Best practices that your organization can implement in the near future
- Srivaths Srinivasan, Director/RCM Service Line Lead, Cognizant
- Ruchi Mishra, Senior Manager/RCM Operations Lead, Cognizant