The next-gen communication and telehealth plan of action for your hospital
Wednesday, June 24th, 2020 | 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CT
Regulatory and reimbursement changes, coupled with present day challenges, require C-suite healthcare executives to think differently. Your acute care, collaboration and coordination solution needs to be scalable and flexible to span across all phases of healthcare. In this webinar, learn how clinicians and thought leaders are creating a new path forward, based around HIPAA-compliant, secure, mobile-first telehealth communication platforms.
Presented by Dr. James Woodson, Founder and CEO of Pulsara, and Tim Hakamaki, Pulsara's Senior Vice President of Product, this webinar provides tangible takeaways you can apply to your own organization, your region or even your state.
Learn how to:
- Improve acute care team communication and patient outcomes — and why it is imperative to interorganizational success.
- Apply the new team communication and telehealth paradigm to benefit your organization's growth and prosperity. Through clinical case scenarios, learn about old versus new strategies and why it matters.
- Optimize revenue and decrease unnecessary costs with the right communication and telehealth plan of action.
- Strategically respond to changes in the next generation communications and telehealth market in terms of regulation and reimbursement.
- Understand the value of enabling flexible and dynamic communications, from the simple, routine patient consultation to the complex and multilayered COVID-19 pandemic.